Love

U want know the meaning?

Try it

And u will find


 

What u have been looking for

All u

Its all u

U are the cradle of life

U are the poisonous venom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Playing a flute

U emerge from the sea

U take me to the other side

To be one with me


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for love

Wander under the hopeless night

Out their in the perimeter

There were no stars

Out there

We were

Immaculate

------------------------------------------------------


 

Your nose reminds me of a numbers

Your eyes remind me of Poison

Your ears remind me of the waves

Of the sea

And the ripples they cause

Leaving us bashed

Broken

Shattered

Left alone

Living together

------------------------------------------------


 

Alone was the path assigned

Alone did we come

Alone were we when we perished their

Alone will we do so


 

------------------------------------------------------------

I know of love

As a feeling

As an energy source

As you

As me

As the brahma

As the Vishnu

As the shiva

As the ganesha

As the sidhi

As the vinayak

As you

As me


 

As you as me

---------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

stinges