I should have been something more.

I should have doe something more.

Things which I would have been proud of.

This which I had done.

Things which I could have achieved.

Things which I could have seen.

Things which I could have loved.

Things which I couls have earned.

Things which I could have lived a little bit longer.




Love is something which I can’t understand.

Things which I could have expand.

Things I vould have inmand

Things which I could have demand.

THIngs which I could have command.


Man….

I guess..I should love to do this more often.

But I could have shivand.

It shows you heaven it says…

It got my head reeling into the horizon.

I left my sentences incomplete

I don’t know what else to do.

I can’t think of anything…

And I can;’t think of anything else.

It is strange you know…

I just threw away my life…..

I did….

I like dazed and confused..

…or do I..

I am sorry..but I didn’t want to go in this lane..




But why???



Oh..so u want a conversation?

Yes..I do.

See..

Even now, I am blank..But busy.

Hmmm??




Dude..speakup…

I don’t want to..

Y?


Beacause I don’t….


U are powerful, U know?

Yes…




But, I don’t want to lose…

And y do u not?




See..u again let yourself drift away….

I am someone who I do not want to be…

Maybe thats y u want to stop writing…

I do…

Y?

If u lov yourself so much??

I said I am dazed and confused……






I am out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marijuana is self-punishing.

It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world

what worse punishment could there be?

P. J. O'Rourke

3 comments:

Mythreya said...

i can understand what u r going thru i have been thru all this....
i know how it feels like...
but i all i got to say is...
don't run away...
know urself....
and be what u r and not what others want u to be....
we all have unfinished dreams...
but that doesnt mean we start hating and ending our lives...

nice post btw...
keep writing...

S. said...

:)

have no intention of ending my life man..
no worries..
:)

dreamy said...

your blog header is SO damn cool ya!

Post a Comment

stinges