Phase V to begin…

Its strange when a person, after coming to an age of 22, starts thinking about turning into a new leaf. Its exactly like a 10 year old thinking about trying to change himself because his mother just scolded him. And as it goes, Its just as difficult.

I have tried redefining my ways for a long time now. And as it goes, It has been a very slow process. That child still remains the same. Its just that the time, place, and reasons have changed. Now, he knows what is right and what is wrong. He also knows what is important to him and what is not. But self Doubt is something which has always crept up to him from behind. Although the path in front remains, The first step is something which is the most difficult. And well, the most consequential step. I know that the path is right. I also know what waits ahead of me in this path. I also know that time runs beside me, trying to overtake me…its just that, maybe, somewhere inside my mind, I don't WANT to give up this way of living which I have een following till now. No worries, No responsibility, No Deadlines, Nothing to care about…Believe me when I say I have been living like a king. The point is, I know it is not going to last much longer. And I don't wat to wait till till the balloon bursts.

I have always believed that life moves in Phases, And whatever happens, happens for a reason. Whatever happens, It takes us forward in a way and we keep evolving, and as most people say, we grow up. But shifting gears, moving from one phase to the other, is something which has always been a difficult thing for me. I never have moved on without nudge. Now, I guess, I have to do it without one.

Hmmm…

Someone had recently asked me here on my blog "what next". I guess I have answered my answer.

J

8 comments:

Predicaments said...

nice topic...
well i guess we all carry a child within us...its just a matter of time that we let it out...
keep writing bro...

Hatturi Hanzo said...

These thoughts tend to flow about in an idle mind. As for me, I have always let life take its own course and just followed in the footsteps with a can of beer in my hand. After all, you can't change anything...que sera sera.
(Phewwwwww! Another moral lecture!! Damn, I have started mastering the art. :-P )

S. said...

Well, th question is not about change.
Its about realizing the change.
:)

Que sera sera.
:)

satan' queen said...

To begin with...its a great post...seems like you have penned down exctly what I feel at times...I have mentioned in one of my posts..that life throws many challenges at us and we keep changing in order to survive( sounds pretty heavy huh! ;) ) ...change iz definitely the only thing constant ; yet most of the times we don't realise it and when we do it gives us plenty to think about.

You can count on finger tips how many times you have realised the change in yourself yet the number of times we didnt realise remains numberless...coz we are so damn clueless about it nywayz!

S. said...

shows that u are as much a libra as i am..
:P

satan' queen said...

ah! that explains a lot! great minds think alike...n librans around d world unite! ;)
so mch for modesty! hehehe

S. said...

:)

yeah...so much for modesty.

waise commented on your delhi blog too..[:)]

satan' queen said...

thnks! read it n have replied back there..

Post a Comment

stinges